A great opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals in Maersk Training, Chennai.
As a part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere.
1) Regular GST Compliances Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the GST Rules and regulation, issues relating to Classification under GST
2) Preparing & filing of GST Monthly Returns (GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-6), Preparing & filing of GST Annual Returns (GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C), Reconciliation of ITC credit with the GSTR-2A
3) Apply Letter of Undertakings, Amendments to GST Profile & GST Certificates, Ensuring the issuance of IRN for e-Invoicing, Obtaining Payment Approvals, GST Liability Payment etc.
4) Ensuring the accuracy of GST Liability under Reverse Charge and Outward Supplies under Forward Charge
5) Applying for refund of unutilized ITC Credits Collation of BRCs, Reconciliations with the realizations, GST Refund Computation, Submission of details to the department
6) Handling of Queries from Department Follow-ups with the Department for Refund issuance Updating Refund Tracker Interacting with the Consultants
7) Liaison with the GST Department. Handling Department Audits, responding to the queries raised by the Tax Officers, responding to notices etc.
8) Updating Audit Schedules on a monthly basis. Statutory & Internal Audits Interaction with the Auditors Clarifying the Queries of the Auditors Take steps towards / preparing towards being Audit-ready for the future.
9) Coordinate with auditors for the audited financial statement and ensure to complete income tax return filings.
10) Ensure to check the accuracy of TDS applicability on the purchase invoices and also ensure to make the TDS payments and file returns.
11) Prepare advance payment tax computation and ensure to make the advance payments.
12) Ensure to prepare and file the regulatory filings – FLA, AOC4, MGT 7 etc.,
13) Sound knowledge and exposure on the TP study process and ensure to adhere transfer pricing requirements under section 92E of Income Tax Act relating to International Transaction(s) and specified domestic transaction(s).