Are you our new Senior System Administrator?
As our new Senior System Administrator, you will be part of our Helpdesk and IT Operations department.
You will be part of a well functioning department with a large variety of tasks, skilled and helpful colleagues and a great working environment.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs. Ensure the technical environment is properly monitored and that problems are rectified
• Actively collaborate with team members to achieve team goals. Facilitate technical knowledge sharing within our dynamic team
• Effective communicate with colleagues and end-users, from other cultures and countries, at remote sites. Support a growing organization across many time zones, in rotational shifts
• Perform systems/software administration, problem resolution, and change management
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Facilitate configuration changes to support a flexible organization
• Not Limited to on-call first tier troubleshooting, diagnostic and remediation services
• Implement, administer and maintain a highly available and scalable system within Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
• Facilitate configuration changes to support a flexible organization
• Participate in rotation based day/evening/night shift supporting a global organization
• Resolves complex technical issues
• Ensure timely and proper support during all parts of end-user lifecycle
• Provides detailed performance monitoring and problem resolution / RCA
• Create automation tools / scripts for system administration activities.
• Create configuration standards for Windows server operating systems
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• Ensure alignment to Corporate IT rules and guidelines
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and without direct supervision
• Full exposure to enterprise level technologies of the complete IT infrastructure