We are looking for a new team member with passion for Occupational Health & Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance.
As our new Staff Accountant you will play a vital role in managing the day-to-day finance and accounting related assignments. You will also be providing support across all our departments in both our Houston, TX and Robert, LA facilities including, but not limited to, accounting, sales and purchase invoicing and Human Resources
As part of the team you will amongst other be working with:
• Support and assist the local management team with Administrative, Accounting, Operations and HR related tasks.
• Supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting departments.
• Managing all aspects of the general ledger
• Assist in preparation of accounting, statistical and narrative financial reports and provide variance explanations
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Updating and maintaining management reports
• Establishing and maintaining internal controls
• Communicating with various stakeholders via email, telephone etc.
We are looking for
• Minimum of 3 of years in a full cycle accounting role
• You have a strong focus on the continued improvement of working procedures to create better results
• Intellectual curiosity and superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines
• Enjoys being on a team, working with and collaborating with others
• Proactively seeks and embraces feedback, with desire to grow in role
• Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited guidance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)