Maersk Training in Svendborg is looking for a new Assistant soonest possible for our
Administrative department located in Svendborg.
As our new assistant you will be part of a competent and energetic team working with course coordination
and a number of other administrative tasks.
You will be a key team member and will be working with independent and cross departmental tasks.
For the right person there will be a great potential in this challenging job in an international environment.
Position: 37 hrs.
• Planning and execution of courses, seminars and events
• Cooperation with our course coordinators worldwide
• Close cooperation with customers training departments
• Close contact with external course suppliers and customers
• Answering verbal and written enquiries in connection with courses
• Administrative support to departments and instructors
• Cover our reception together with our receptionist
• Run various kinds of errands
We are looking for
You have just finished high school and you would like one or two years gaining experience from
an international company before you start at e.g. university.
• Can work under pressure
• Highly service minded
• High personal drive
• Good communication skills
• Social and collegial
• Fluent in English and Danish – both verbal and writing
• Knowledge of MS Office
For further information, please contact: Lene Find Axelsen at LJE040@maersktraining.com. But do not wait – we will conduct interviews continuously