Are you our new System Administrator?
You will be part of global organization, You will have an opportunity to work with global team with challenging work environment. You will gain global exposure and a chance to work with talented team.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
• Ensure that the technical environment is properly monitored and that any problems are rectified.
• Actively collaborate with team members to achieve team goals. Facilitate technical knowledge sharing within our dynamic team.
• Effective direct communicate with IT colleagues and end-users, from other cultures and countries, at remote sites.
• Support a growing organization across many time zones, in rotational shifts.
• Perform systems/software administration, problem resolution, and change management
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
• Facilitate configuration changes to support flexible organization
• implement, administer and maintain a highly available and scalable system within Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
• Ensure concerns with internal control design, performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to Management.
• Participate in rotation based day/evening/night shift supporting a global organization
• Ensure timely and proper support during all parts of end-user lifecycle
• Provide detailed performance monitoring and problem resolution / RCA.
• Create automation tools / scripts for system administration activities
• Create configuration standards for Windows server operating systems
• Ensure alignment to Corporate IT rules and guidelines
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without direct supervision
• Full exposure to enterprise level technologies of the complete IT infrastructure