Are you passionate about excellent customer service? A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and gain in depth knowledge and experience in a truly global company!
As our new TMS Coordinator you possess great interest in both local and UK sales and will be responsible for increasing our business with new customers. You will also support our Senior Commercial Managers with lead generation and marketing campaigns. We offer exciting career development opportunities within Maersk Training.
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position
• General administration and registration of relevant issues associated with TMS clients
• planning and conducting of courses in-house and externally with trusted partners
• Outstanding professional service to all customers.
• Ensure that established quality parameters are fulfilled.
• Take initiative for proper and timely action in all aspects of the area of responsibility.
• Ensure relevant flow of information to management and to other relevant parties takes place.
Specific responsibilities of the position
• Proactive monitoring and managing training needs
• Securing seats and booking courses
• Identifying and communicating with suitable vendors
• Delivery and update of certificates within relevant systems
• Processing of vendor invoices
• Status registration of each course and participant in the key clients personnel System as required.
• Secure proper documentation to the finance department for invoicing.
• Make suggestions for improvements and cost savings.
Measurement/success criteria of the position
• KPI’s as agreed
• Work according to the APMM core values
• Assist the company in reaching set KPI’s
We are looking for
• Relevant documented theoretical and practical background and career.
• High competency in MS Office programmes
• Proficiency in both written and verbal English & excellent communication skills
Nice to have requirements for the position
• Training background.
• Background in Oil & Gas or renewable industry
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Commercial and accounting acumen commensurate to role.
• Integrity & Humbleness.