Are you passionate about excellent customer service?
The opportunity to be a key player in a growing and established business with an enviable global reputation. Based in Houston, as our new colleague in our TMS department you will provide first class service to our clients, playing a key role in enhancing the quality of the services offered. You will be the point of contact for inbound enquiries, providing accurate course information, booking delegates onto courses and supporting our sales department in optimizing seat utilizations. You will become part of an engaged team who take pride in Customer Service.
• Act as the face of our company, embodying our Core Values and principles in how we do business
• Proactively support our clients with a full spectrum of training related administrative tasks such as:
o Monitoring and managing training compliance
o Securing seats and booking courses
o Handling of joining instructions
o Identifying and communicating with suitable vendors
o Delivery and update of certificates within relevant systems
o Processing of vendor invoices
o Producing reports relating to training spend overview
• Effectively handle inbound enquiries through channels such as email, phone, mail as well as “in person” visitors
• Coordinating with key stakeholders to provide course information and follow up
• Process orders and payments
• Proactively maximise seat utilization
We are looking for
You are outgoing and enthusiastic with a robust character. You will be highly driven, able to work independently whilst still being able to fit within a small team. You enjoy working in a very fast paced office environment. A commercial focus and a customer centric view with a priority to quality customer service is also important. You are able to communicate clearly and confidently, both verbally and written and be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Office products and similar computer based software. Prior experience with managing offshore training matrix is a requirement. Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
For further information, please contact: Jesper Elbæk Kristensen via JEK023@maersktraining.com