Are you our new Senior Web Developer in Chennai?
A unique opportunity to work in a global organization assisting in new development projects, maintenance and updating of existing website for Maersk Training Group.
The candidate will be the go to person for website related ownership and should be able to Leverage data and technology to impact the success of our company.
• Leading website related development projects and support all maintenance activities
• Act as an Subject matter Expert (SME) for Design, build and maintenance
• Research on various emerging technologies and suitable technology partners
• Develop standard operating procedure for codes / documentation
• Coordinate with UI/UX team for the right designs and compliance to branding guidelines
• Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders for project management
• Internal communication of the product status and delivery
We are looking for
• You have a bachelor’s Degree preferrable in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, information systems, technology etc.
• You have minimum 8 to 10 years of hands on experience in website design, development and maintenance projects
• Experience with web design tools such as HTML 5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
• Experience in project scoping, planning, estimating, scheduling, organizing, directing and controlling
• Experience developing responsive/adaptive websites for mobile interface
• Experience creating HTML emails
• Experience with testing web-based applications
• Preferable Experience with e-Learning courses and LMS system
• Preferable experience with SQL Reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to management expectation and raise issues in a timely manner
• It will be a plus if you have experience from the Maritime, Wind, Shipping or Oil & Gas industry