Container Vessel Familiarization
Provide the participants with the knowledge on Container Vessel Operations at Sea and in Port.
Participants will experience container vessel on the VR for immersive experience. Vessel bridge, engine room, deck, alley etc will be covered.
Container vessel SIMULATOR familiarization will be demonstrated at Nautilus Pacific Training Centre.
Set up the following:
- Emergency stops and HMI screen Navigation
- Block height calibration
- Auto WOB, torque, delta P
- Hook load limit and Drag limit
- Alarm setting and Alarm history
- Topdrive connections
- Tripping in and out the hole
- Running casing and Drilling ahead
- Break test and Drawworks calibration
On completion of this course the participants will be able to demonstrate familiarization and awareness on Container vessel operations at Sea and in Port.