Maintaining your DP Qualification in a New, Simple Manner
From 01 JAN 2024, Maersk Training introduces a new way of maintaining DPO or DPVM certification in collaboration with the Nautical Institute (NI).
Instead of having to re-take the full on-site training programme every five years, the DPO/DPVM will take an e-learning module with Maersk Training every year for five years, followed by an online exam hosted by NI. Passing each of the five different e-learnings, as well as the online exam, will make the DPO/DPVM eligible for renewal of the certification. The sea-time prerequisites will remain in place and must be documented to NI.
You can sign up as a DP officer or as an employer.
Benefits for the Seafarer
- Keep up to date every year on the latest knowledge and practices for DP
- No traveling – everything happens online, and you can take the e-learning modules whenever it’s convenient for you
- Low cost, if you are on your own budget – just 50 EUR per module
- You will be able to follow progress and see your certificates on maersktraining.com and your phone:
To enrol in the new DP Training programme, just fill out this form . You will not have to pay anything before 2024.
Benefits for the Employer
- No traveling cost or time is required – seafarers take the e-learning modules whenever it’s convenient
- Low cost for the training – each e-learning module costs only 50 EUR per participant
- Full overview of your crew on maersktraining.com without any additional cost
Do you want to enrol your DP officers ? Please fill out this contact form or reach out to your regular contact person in Maersk Training, if you prefer to do so.
Our Maritime accreditations include: