GWO ART HSIBR ART-H Module 1
The GWO ART module contains the following elements;
- Safety Instructions and Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Response Plan in Your Own Organization
- Evacuation Strategy
- Utilization of cervical collar
- Packaging the injured person
- Lowering/Raising Rescue System
- Rigging setup options - combining rescue equipment and PPE lanyards
- Hub Rescue Exercise 1+2 (From Blade)
- Hub Rescue Exercise 3+4 (From Spinner)
- Outside Evacuation of injured person – Practical Exercise
The Hub Rescue module shall ensure that delegates are able to;
- Assess and determine rescue strategy for various rescue scenarios, in a WTG hub, spinner and inside a blade
- route for the injured person
- Explain and demonstrate the identification and suitable selection of certified and structural anchor points
- Explain and apply the concept of lifting angle, angle factor and deviation
- Explain and control common risks of hazardous energies and common hazards of enclosed space areas in a WTG
- Apply rescue methods and techniques in performing descending and ascending rescue operations
- Fit a harness and other PPE onto an injured person, in an enclosed space in a WTG
- Package an injured person on a rescue stretcher and spine board for safe transportation
- Manually transport an injured person on a rescue stretcher or spine board - in a balanced way, in a WTG
- Change directly from balancing a suspended injured person from a horizontal position to a vertical configuration
- Perform rescue operations, in a WTG hub, spinner and inside a blade, using an injured person personal fall protection equipment backup system as well as safe and suitable anchor points, lifting angles, flashlight, deviation, and edge protection for the rescue equipment
- Perform rescue operations as the informal rescue team coordinator
- Perform clear and precise communication in a stressful rescue operation
- Apply clear communication and guidance to other emergency responders
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration