GWO Basic Technical Training (BTT) Electrical
The GWO BTT Electrical module is one out of three standalone qualifications which together form the full GWO Basic Technical Training: BTT modules can be taken independently and in any order you wish. It is however highly recommended that the mechanical module is taken as the first module. The content of the BTT electrical module is:
- Introduction to Electricity
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Components
- Electrical circuits
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Theoretical test
The aim of this BTT Electrical Module is to give the Delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic electrical tasks (supervised by an experienced technician) using safe working procedures and the correct PPE. The BTT Electrical Module shall ensure Delegates are able to:
- Explain the basics of electricity
- Explain risks and hazards associated with electrical work
- Explain the function and symbol of electrical components
- Explain the function of different types of sensors
- Explain and interpret a simple electrical diagram and demonstrate how to assembly it on a circuit
- Demonstrate how to make correct and safe measurements
- Sensors used in a WTG and their position and function
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration