GWO Fire Awareness Refresher
After completion of the course, the trainee will have refreshed skills and basic knowledge about:
- Obtain information from various API publications
- Development and spread of fire
- Causes of fires in wind turbines and dangers related to this
- Identifying any signs of fire in a wind turbine
- Contingency plans in a wind turbine environment including smoke detection and emergency escape procedures
- Correct actions and operation and fire extinguishing by means of the fire fighting equipment. in a WTG
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
- Refresh the required level of understanding and awareness of emergency response through theoretical and practical training to prevent fires
- Make initial and appropriate judgment when evaluating a fire
- Efficiently extinguish an initial fire by using basic hand held fire fighting equipment.
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration