GWO First Aid Refresher – Blended
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding you need in order to complete the theoretical elements of First Aid. It will also give you the underlying knowledge of what to apply in a practical setting for the practical section of the course.
After completion of the course, the trainee will have achieved skills and basic knowledge about:
- Legislation global and regional
- First aid guidelines ERC and AHA
- Risks and hazards
- Anatomy, structure, functions and symptoms
- Use of first aid principles in emergency situations
- Serious and minor illness and injuries
- Management of an incident
- Safety awareness in an emergency situation
- Emergency rescue team
- Primary and secondary incidents
- Life saving first aid
- A-B-C principles and primary survey
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and practice exercise
- AED safety procedures and correct use of an AED
- Managing minor and serious incidents
- Psychological first aid
- Demonstration of first aid equipments
- Scenario based training
- API connection types and ring gaskets
- Oilfield terminology
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration