GWO Hub Spinner Inside Blade Rescue (HSIBR)
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
The purpose of this course is to provide both theoretical and practical skill sets for those required to access Hub and Yaw sections of wind turbine generators (WTG) and how to rescue a casualty from these areas.
To provide the delegate with the knowledge and skills within areas of hub rescue including:
- Correct identification of access routes on various manufacturers hubs.
- Correct use of all PFPE and rescue systems.
- Safe set up of a basic haulage system.
- Correct casualty management using various stretchers and evacuation devices.
- Use of several haulage techniques.
- Working safely at height using appropriate fall arrest/restraint techniques.
- Application of the correct manual handling techniques.
- Planning and organisation of rescue scenarios.
- Participate in the range of simulated rescues from various hub layouts as part of team.
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration