GWO Manual Handling Refresher
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
This BSTR Manual Handling Module shall improve and refresh Delegates’ awareness through theoretical and practical training to encourage positive Manual Handling behavior and perform Manual Handling activities in a safe manner in a wind turbine industry/environment, in accordance with GWO BST/BSTR Manual Handling. The main focus of this BSTR is to practice the correct Manual Handling techniques and the theoretical lectures will be reduced compared to the GWO BST Manual Handling Module.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate a problem solving approach to Manual Handling in wind turbine environments
- Delegates are able to demonstrate Manual Handling risk reduction techniques
- Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of safe practices for Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment
- Delegates are able to identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and possess knowledge of reporting methods
- Delegates are able to identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase a worker’s risk of developing muscular/ skeletal injuries
The aim of this lesson is to give the Delegates the needed awareness of the BSTR course content and the facilities involved in order to ensure that all Delegates are aware of what to expect and what is expected of them during the course.