GWO Slinger Signaller
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
Upon completion of the GWO Slinger Signaller module (SS), delegates will be aware of the risks and hazards encountered when working with Slinger Signalling within the wind industry. Furthermore, they will be able to control and mitigate those risks and hazards.
The GWO Slinger Signaller training module will also equip participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to appropriately respond in the event of a hazardous situation and to increase their safety through proper use of personal protective equipment, emergency equipment, procedures and safe craftsmanship.
The Slinger Signaller will have the knowledge, skills and attitude to be able to:
- Attaching and detaching the load to and from the crane lifting attachment
- Initiating and directing the safe movement of the crane, including multiple signalers during limited or blind lifts
- Adhering to their role and responsibilities during the lift
- Conducting visual pre- and post inspection on lifting accessories and load
- Handling of lifting accessories
- Ensuring safe lift-off and lay down of the load
- Slinging various types of loads, based on weight, centre of gravity, shape and size
- Carrying out generic routine lifts in accordance with the lift plan
- Complying with instruction/procedures set up by the employer to manage lifting
- Ensuring that equipment is properly used, maintained and defects reported.
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration