GWO Working at Height and Manual Handling Combined Refresher – Blended
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
The aim of this lesson is to give the Delegates the needed awareness of the Refresher Course content and the facilities involved in order to ensure that all Delegates are aware of what to expect and what is expected of them during the course.
This course is designed to give participants the knowledge and understanding to use basic personal protective equipment while performing safe work and rescue at heights, in a remote wind turbine environment.
Blended – All modules below with blended in their course title are delivered by a blended combination of e-learning and practical course delivery within the training centre.
The delivery of the theory (classroom based) elements of the course will be conducted by delegates completing compulsory e-learning prior to attending the training centre to complete the practical training elements. Although the total learning time remains the same, conducting the training this way allows delegates to conduct the theory based learning at a time and location convenient to themselves prior to attending their course and spend less time attending the training centre.
Delegates will be enrolled to their e-learning approximately 3 weeks prior to the chosen practical training date to the email address provided.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate knowledge of hazards and risks associated with working at heights in a WTG.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct identification of PPE, including identification of European/ Global Standard markings on harness, hard hats, lanyards and other PPE and PFPE.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate the knowledge of and skills to correctly pre-use inspect, service, store and correct fitting of harnesses, fall arrest lanyards, work positioning lanyards and other PPE and PFPE.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of the relevant PFPE, e.g. harnesses, fall arrest lanyards, guided type fall arresters and work positioning lanyards. These include correct identification of anchor points and correct ladder conduct.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of evacuation devices.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate how to approach rescue situations in WTGs and use rescue equipment efficiently.
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration