H2S Awareness e-learning
H2S, or Hydrogen Sulphide, constitutes a danger to human lives. Working in an environment exposed to the risk of the poisonous gas H2S requires constant awareness.
- This course is designed to provide participants with key competencies in identifying and managing H2S hazards.
- The participants will gain the necessary knowledge of how they should behave in an H2S environment.
- The content of our H2S Awareness Course has been made in compliance with requirements from industrial standards.
- Essential facts of the poisonous gas, Hydrogen Sulphide
- The use of breathing apparatus, gas detectors and filter masks
- Muster exercise
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding in:
- How H2S is formed and its effects on the human organism
- How to take measures to protect themselves and others while working in an H2S environment
- How to use a combined work and escape breathing apparatus
- How to visually inspect a personal gas detector