Jacking Operators Competence Training
The purpose of the course is to maintain knowledge and competence in Jacking operation and fulfil the requirements in the Management of Jacking Operations manual, under Training and Competence, to obtain an external certificate in Jacking Competence.
To be able to:
- Move on to final location by anchors & start jacking
- Open location using 2 vessels.
- Pre-load and punch through
- Freeing legs
- RPD Issues
- Ship handling and rig moves in simulator.
- Communication / Teamwork between rig and A/H Vessels.
- Risk assessment.
- Emergency Response Scenario