OIM Legislation Refresher
This course is designed to update and reinforce the health and safety message to those responsible for the implementation of health and safety matters in the offshore environment.
The syllabus focuses on:
- How the law is decided and enforced
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Legal situation offshore
- The safety case
- Police Service of Scotland presentation
- European legislation updates
- Offshore specific and relevant legislation
Delegates take part in discussions relating to the current legislative situation and recent changes in the law.