Working Environment Offshore (§14 Safety- & health related conditions)
Participants will learn how to work in the Safety Organisation on board in order to protect the health, safety and working environment.
Danish safety and working environment legislation
- In groups the participants will work with the Danish Safety and Working Environment legislation and the corresponding procedures in their company.
- Learn and practice the principles for the work in the Safety Organisation on board including analyzing of situations, problem solving models, meeting techniques and communication exercises.
- Handling of chemicals with their required identification marking and other exposures in the working environment which can affect the health on short-term and long-term basis.
- The available precautions and measures that can help to avoid damage to health, safety and environment.
- Introductions to the duties of the Safety Organisation including identification of near miss accidents and accident investigation reporting.
- Practice how to make a Risk Assessment and a Work Place Instruction.
- Daily safety routines on board including the Work Permit System.
- Lecture by officers from Danish Energy Agency is included.