Are you interested in training the next generation of safety and performance oriented drill crews?
Maersk Training, a leading learning provider to the global Oil & Gas and offshore related industries, is looking for the right people with potential, ability and willingness to pass on experience and competences to drilling operations worldwide. We are looking for ambitious individuals to join Maersk Training in Houston or Midland.
In this exciting and challenging high tech simulation environment, you will gain a higher level of technical drilling competences improving your professional profile. You do not need to be an experienced trainer as we will coach you in developing the necessary pedagogical skills.
The focus will be developing and conducting courses within offshore drilling for our key oil and gas clients. Based in Houston or Midland, possibility of minimal travel. The successful candidates will be part of our innovative departments, constantly working with the development of new state-of-the-art simulators, in accordance with industry requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting IADC/IWCF Well Control training
- Operational and expert interfacing with key clients
- Course and product development
- Advanced Well Control training
- Advanced simulator training
Who we are looking for
Dynamic individuals who have:
- Preferable Drilling Engineering background
- Practical experience in drilling for oil & gas onshore or offshore in a supervisory position
- Preferable high pressure and high temperature drilling experience
- Desirable experience in deep water drilling
- Valid IWCF or IADC Well Control Sub Sea Supervisor Level Certificate or any comparable certification
- OIM or Captain experience is a plus
- Land Drilling experience is a plus
- Mathematical skills and basic education sufficient to match instructor challenges – Degree is a plus
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal
For further information, please contact: Corinn Mejer via
You may also be interested in
See our other locations