Maersk H2S Safety Services provides protection against dangerous gases.
We detect the most common toxic and explosive gases encountered in the oil and gas industry, including H2S, SO2, CO, CO2 and CH4.
Because of the high concentrations of H2S found during drilling, testing, work over and production operations, H2S, or hydrogen sulphide, is a major concern in the oil and gas industry.
We pride ourselves on facilitating the oil, gas and maritime sector across the world, working in H2S environments. Since our start-up we have become one of the world’s leading H2S contingency service providers. This long-standing experience has been developed through the provision of tailor-made solutions for large-scale and long-term projects.
H2S Safety Services
Maersk H2S Safety Services is qualified and competent to ensure that the proper precautions and preventive measures are taken against the danger of gases.
The provision of H2S Safety Services includes our 24/7 assistance and consultancy, as it is our first priority to help our customers conduct a safe and efficient operation.
Our safety services typically include:
- A tailored safety equipment package, including rental of protection and detection equipment
- Supervisory personnel qualified to prepare and maintain a H2S contingency plan
- Briefings and awareness on-board the installation
- Preparation of safety documentation, including contingency plans and procedures
- Equipment testing, inspection, maintenance and service
- Training and courses, onshore as well as offshore
You may also be interested in
See our other locations