Do you have what it takes to challenge and impact the largest organizations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people & organizations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design, deliver and evaluate training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment, human factor and safety training. We have a strong focus on delivering high end quality programmes in a high pace learning atmosphere.
- Leadership consultancy and facilitating training for our customers within oil & gas, maritime and wind industries – globally
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate sustainable programmes
- Sales & Business development support for Maersk Training Brazil Commercial team
- Build and maintain positive customers and subcontractor relations
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a consultant candidate that wants to develop leaders. The right candidate could hold a bachelor or master degree in psychology, leadership or management. Practical experience as manager and/or management consultant is essential. You have min. 2 years’ experience as a trainer/consultant delivering programmes and training within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment and coaching. You are a strong facilitator with a good focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
- must be highly self-driven and result oriented
- must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- are a strong facilitator (individuals/groups)
- are trustworthy and reliable
- are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organization
- are able to travel globally and work independently as well as contribute as a team member
- are structured in your way of working and show attention to detail
- Commercial and business development acumen
As a person you possess the following charachteristics:
- Must be highly self-driven and result oriented
- Service minded and open to new tasks
- Have a strong desire to contribute to the team success
- Fluent in English and Portuguese both verbally and in writing
For further information, please contact: Morten Kaiser via