Are you passionate about Facility Management, General maintenance, Procurement, Project management, building teams and sharing your knowledge with local and global colleagues?
Would you like to be responsible for our Maintenance Department and work as Maintenance supervisor for five of our colleagues while being part of the extended management team?
If so you might be our new maintenance supervisor at Maersk Training in Esbjerg.
This is a great opportunity to make use of your proven experience as supervisor of technical teams and facility management from your background as auto mechanic, marine engineer, smith or similar.
You will refer to the Operations Manager and you will be responsible for our maintenance department and supporting us in delivering a better learning experience at our Training facilities in Esbjerg, while being an active part of the team.
- Actively ensure the highest level of safety and environmental care around all our activities and at all our facilities
- Be an active part of the team and the assignments to prepare and maintain equipment, training equipment, boats and the facilities in general
- Procurement and Purchase orders
- Facility management on our 2 main facilities, which include 4 tennats, boat and harbour facilities, fireground, pool area, workshops, classrooms etc.
- Management representative and part of the extended management team
- Handle technical and maintenance related Synergi reports
- Optimization and planning in the department
- Maintain high housekeeping standard in workshop and training facilities
- Ensure the maintenance department can undergo any audit at any given time with out non-conformities
- Security and access
- Investment proposals
Who we are looking for
Central to the position is to set high personal and professional standards, to ensure the highest level of customer service.
You have a background as auto mechanic, marine engineer, smith or similar and you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as supervisor, Team Leader or Manager.
You will be an active part of the team and take part in the tasks in the department.
You speak and write Danish and English fluently.
You are well versed in IT in general and would ideally be able to act as local supporter for our IT- department.
Other beneficial skills and experiences:
Boat repair, forklift driver, skilled welder, driver license BE, safety advisor certificate, speaking German.
For further information, please contact: Managing Director Frank Christoffersen at +45 21420035 / Operations Manager Christian Bo Sørensen at +45 21 49 70 68