Maersk H2S Safety Services employs trained and experienced Radiation Protection Supervisors, educated in measuring radioactivity and handling NORM contingencies on-site. All supervisors have gained competencies within the handling of Radioactive Material and Safety, should Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) occur.
NORM Safety Services typically includes:
- Prevention and protection against NORM
- Rental of a NORM safety package, including protection and detection equipment (breathing apparatus, chemical suits & handheld radioactivity detectors)
- Maintenance and service of NORM equipment
- Transport and packing of radioactive materials
- Awareness and training of personnel on site