As our new Onsite/Offshore Health & Safety Training Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering our health and safety accredited and non-accredited courses to our valued clients at their jobsites on land, in the Gulf of Mexico, and abroad.
- Adhere to Maersk values at all times
- Deliver our broad suite of HSE courses to our global clients
- Liaise with the Houston Onsite Training Manager on all aspects of your responsibilities
- Complete all reports in a timely manner and submit to the Houston Onsite Training Manager
- Keep your competency records current and up-to-date for offshore travel mobilization
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person with an offshore background with HSE training delivery experience. You may be newly educated, but current professional status within the O&G industry will be advantageous. We anticipate that you have the subject matter expertise and the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years training, or comparable relevant experience
- English and Spanish speaking is preferred but not a requirement
- Current offshore medical and basic safety training for offshore travel
- Train the Trainer and Assessor certificates. Verifier is preferred but not an immediate requirement
- Crane Operator and Assessor qualifications will be a key advantage but is not a requirement
Essential- The incumbent must have a valid passport and driver’s license with zero travel restrictions.
For further information, please contact: Christopher George Jacques via email@example.com