Are you our new Specialty Instructor/ Assessor/ Verifier?
An exciting and challenging opportunity where you will use both your technical competence and experience, to provide and maintain an excellent level of training to our customers.
• Instructing of training courses and assessing delegate competence.
• Review, update and develop course material according to relevant course standards.
• Be a support function in education and training of instructors.
• Work in-line with Maersk core values.
• Provide a good professional service to all customers.
• Participate as Instructor/Support instructor and Role Player roles on courses
• Ensure course materials are up to date according to relevant standard.
• Ensure all relevant courses are thoroughly prepared and conducted including the preparation of all necessary resources and classroom set up.
• Ensure all equipment and materials for practical exercises are maintained and in good condition in coordination with maintenance schedule and relevant course standard.
• Support management, administration and commercial requests and decisions.
• Be informed and aware of company policies, risk assessments and work instructions.
• Carry out all activities with the required precautions towards Health, Safety and Environment.
• Report on Safety, Maintenance and Equipment concerns.
• Liaise with administration functions for course bookings and certification.
• Participate in relevant course meetings and personnel training.
• Provide overall support for staff, contractors and delegates.
• Continued personal development to ensure qualifications and competencies are maintained.
• Any other company business as required.
We are looking for
The new Speciality Instructor will require the following qualifications:
• Educated and trained in the area of responsibility with relevant qualifications and accreditations held
• Solid experience with MS Office programmes
• Bilingual to include, Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese
• Qualified GWO BST instructor
• Experience to support GWO BTT instruction
• Vestas accredited 1-4 technical training.
We are looking for a candidate that can take initiative for proper and timely action. Keep management advised of developments within area of responsibility. Make suggestions for improvement and savings within area of responsibility and Meet agreed deadlines.