Test and Maintenance
Our technicians use the latest technology within test units, designed to meet maximum quality standards. To ensure our equipment is up-to-date, we have an incorporated maintenance program ensuring that all service are carried out safely, in full compliance with all relevant standards and in due time.
To ensure the safety equipment is in perfect order at all times, it has to be tested and calibrated regularly and in accordance with manufactures requirements and regulations.
Our test equipment consists of:
- Fully-automatic static and dynamic test of masks, lung-demands and regulators for breathing apparatus sets
- Respirator fit test for quantitatively fit test of breathing apparatus mask.
- Air quality test units for breathing air cylinders and high pressure compressors.
- Calibration kits with calibration gas and adapters for all gas detectors
- Bump test station for functionality tests of gas detectors